Tradition Meets the Future
The new M-Audio DCP-200 digital piano combines excellent performance and computer compatibility to redefine what's
possible in a piano. This digital piano offers features and a price point that is ideal for music education, recreational
playing, recording, songwriting, worship and more. M-Audio digital pianos uphold the best of music tradition while
embracing today's new creative technologies.
The Piano for the 21st Century
Professional musicians and recording studios around the world rely on M-Audio's market-leading USB MIDI controller
keyboards. M-Audio DCP digital pianos build on this legacy of quality and dependability, fusing market-leading
expertise in digital keyboard technology with world-class sounds. M-Audio digital pianos are serious, highly playable
instruments equally suited for today's homes and houses of worship. And a single USB cable unlocks the world of
music software for everything from fun-oriented education to serious recording and notation.
Computer Compatibility - Access the World of Music Software
The M-Audio DCP-200 digital piano features a built-in USB MIDI interfaces to connect to PC and Mac computers.
Enhance the fun with software for music education, notation, MIDI recording and more.
- graded hammer action
- 64-note polyphony (maximum)
- master volume
- reverb effect
- 4 touch modes (low, normal, hi, fixed)
- metronome (2/2, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, 12/8)
- tempo (20 to 280bpm)
- transpose (+/-12 semitones)
- layer mode and layer volume
- split mode and split volume
- 2-track/1-song recording (record, play, track 1, track 2)
- 14,000-note song memory
- 8 sounds in internal ROM**
(grand piano based on Steinway, electric piano based on Fender Rhodes)
- pedal board with 3 pedals (soft, sostenuto and sustain)
- stereo line inputs (RCAs)
- stereo line outputs (RCAs)
- dual headphone outputs
- grand piano and console models hold laptop computer
- headphone hooks
- sliding key cover
- hinged music stand (folds flat)
- dark wood grain finish with modesty panel
- stereo sound system with dual 20-watt amps, 4" woofers and .5" silk-dome tweeters
- USB 1.1 full-speed class-compliant (fully compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0)
**These products are not connected with, or approved or endorsed by, the owners of the Steinway, Rhodes, Wurlitzer or
Clavinet names. These names are used solely to identify the instruments emulated by M-Audio digital pianos.